cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D secure integration in CIM and SIM API

Hi,

Is there any detail on implementing 3D Secure verification in CIM & SIM APIs ? Means how to integrate with Authorize.net ?

Regards,

Pawan

pawank
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You are correct, merchants that are using a third party cardholder authentication solution are able to submit the the values that you referenced. Please make sure to submit valid combinations of the x_authentication_indicator and x_cardholder_authentication_value fields to avoid errors.

Thanks,

Joy

View solution in original post

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks a lot for your prompt respnse.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi pawank,

I recommend that you check this previous post to answer your question.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator

Joy, thanks for reply...

I was looking for some details about the flow integration.

So as per my understanding, first of all we need to submit card details at 3D secure service provider which will authenticate card holder and returns to us "x_authentication_indicator" and  "x_cardholder_authentication_value"

Then we need to submit card details to authorize.net via API along with  x_authentication_indicator and  x_cardholder_authentication_value.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Pawan

Hi,

You are correct, merchants that are using a third party cardholder authentication solution are able to submit the the values that you referenced. Please make sure to submit valid combinations of the x_authentication_indicator and x_cardholder_authentication_value fields to avoid errors.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator

Thanks a lot for your prompt respnse.

I cannot seem to find an example of how this could possibly work with CIM.  The idea with CIM is that we do not take nor store the card details ourselves.  So since we're not capturing that data, how can we pass it on to a 3D Secure provider?