cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIM SDK works for test account but not live account

I have included the AIM SDK for PHP on my site and incorporated the exact sample code provided on https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/#custom

I input my test account Login ID and Transaction Key and it works fine. However, when I change it to my live account, I get the following error:

AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 2 Response Reason Code: 13 Response Reason Text: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

I am doing nothing different than changing to my live ID and Transaction Key. I have verified both of them numerous times and regenerated the transaction key a couple of times to make sure this wasn't the problem.

I have tried it in test mode and in live mode with the exact same response.

I am also running OS Commerce for the same client and have used the same live ID/Key for the AIM payment module and it works fine, so it's not the ID/Key.

Why would the SDK sample code work for my sample ID/Key, but not for my live ID/Key?

ImageMagician
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. For anyone else facing this, you can some help in the comments in the anet_php_sdk/lib/AuthorizeNetAIM.php file.

I hadn't put the line   $sale->setSandbox(false);     into my code.

You can also do it this way:    define("AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX", false);

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sound like it is still using the test server. Did you change it to use the production server?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks. For anyone else facing this, you can some help in the comments in the anet_php_sdk/lib/AuthorizeNetAIM.php file.

I hadn't put the line   $sale->setSandbox(false);     into my code.

You can also do it this way:    define("AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX", false);

Thank you for two people that helped me. I can do it now. I'm very happy so much. They are my whitehorse hero.