cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ARB Subscription upgrade in between a billing period

Hi,

I am working on my new website with Authorize.net Automaterd Recurring Billing. Our website is not storing any card details. We have a requirement to upgrade to a Package after started the billing period. For example If Plan A of $20 Started on Jan 1 and On Jan 15 , customer want to upgrade to Plan B of $50. I want to charge the customer for $15 on Jan 15 and $50 on every 1st of the month from February. I found a similar question with a suggestion for AIM for $15 on Jan 15, unfortunately, I dont have the customers card details to do that. I only have the subscription Id and I can't  collect the card details again from client as it is an automated upgrade by system. Would you please advise me to get this done?

Thanks and Regards,

Jipson

jipsonsic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

THe card need to upgrade by one button click. Now I created a solution as mixture of both ARB and CIM methods. So my recurrring biling should do by ARB and onetime excess amount billing on upgrade should handle through CIM. So hopefully my issue should be resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I can't  collect the card details again from client as it is an automated upgrade by system.

how are they upgrading? by phone?

unfournatly the customer have to enter the CC info for a AIM transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

THe card need to upgrade by one button click. Now I created a solution as mixture of both ARB and CIM methods. So my recurrring biling should do by ARB and onetime excess amount billing on upgrade should handle through CIM. So hopefully my issue should be resolved.