cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB question

Hey all! I have a quick question. Is there a way to either query authorize.net or another way to get the result of an ARB charge? Basically we use salesforce and I need to know when someone is charged automatically on a monthly basis to update expiration dates in salesforce and things of that nature, but as of right now, there is no way (that I know of) to know when someone is successfully charged to update this information. I could technically keep a running list of people and when they signed up so I kinow when to update them, but I don't know if the charge was successful in those cases. Any one have any ideas on how this can be accomplished, if at all? Thanks!

jeffro25
1 REPLY 1

There are no specific functions to identify processed ARB transactions, but this can be accomplished using our Transaction Details API.  This API allows for you to query your account for all recent transactions or all transactions run within a date range.  The only step that you'll need to take for your plan is to find a way to identify the ARB transactions among any other transactions run in the same account.  The best way to do this is to make use of the invoice field when you are first establishing your subscriptions, this allows you to easily identify transactions that are created as a part of that subscription when you later review your reports.

Unfortunately, this isn't something that you can implement for subscriptions that may have already been created without a distinctive invoice.  In that case, the only reliable option is going to be manual review of your subscriptions.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator