cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Sample App - Password Incorrect

I'm not sure if this the right place to get help... please forgive....

i've setup the Android Sample Application, but i cannot log in, i keep getting "This password is incorrect" yet i can login without problem on the sandbox site.

what gives? is there a setting on the site that i need to change?
a value in the app that needs a change?

please help me get thru so i can use it for my project.
cmklar123
13 REPLIES 13

An updated version of the SDK is now available on GitHub that includes better error handling and messages.  See https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-android/pull/4 for more details.

This is what i have. I have also tried with the new updated files and still get the same ligin issue.

/** Strings related to login authentication. */
private String deviceNumber = "";
protected static String deviceID = "shuttle"; // set_your_device_ID
private String deviceInfo = "";
protected static Merchant _merchant = null;

Where do i include “DeviceRegistration” demo path? 

Ok... i was finally able to login (PRODUCTION), after entering my device ID which does already work with the Production Authorize.net app. Ok.....now what i dont understand why in the sample app i am not able to enter what i am going to charge, also i am not able to charge using teh swiper (Shuttle) or (Developer Swipe) ? I am just able to enter a credit card number, Expr., and Charge. Then i do see on my production side that a crage for 20.00 comes in. Thats all i see in that sample!

Is it possible to have a sample that mimics the production app? Are we supposed to develope with a half done sample? LOL

Thank you