cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any indication that a transaction has been returned?

I have implmented echecks using your api in a clients website, it works fine other than for checks that are returned/chargeback.

I have not been able to find out how to get a list of them using the api. I'm coding this in PHP and using CIM to create the transactions.

I've tried all the functions including the getTransactionDetails function and passing it the transid but the status it returns is settledSuccessfully, with no indication that the check has been returned. Maybe I'm missing something in the results returned from the functions that indicate that it's been returned/chargedback.

I just need some way to know that the echeck transaction needs to be reprocessed.

Thanks

esfisher
12 REPLIES 12

Hey there,

As previously mentioned, unfortunately, there is no way to pull your eCheck.Net returns using an API. The only way to find out which eCheck.Net transactions were returned is to log into the Merchant Interface.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Howdy All,

I see that this topic was last visited in 2011, is this still the case?  I'm developing the payment system for a website, and they also perfer to automate as much as humanly possible.  We would perfer that logging into the Authorize website not be a required daily task.

I'd be quite surprised if there is no way to accomplish this task by now programatically.

Thank you for any information in advance.

It is now possible to obtain eCheck return values using the Transaction Details API.

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/eCheck-Net-Return-Codes...

Richard