cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize API Updates

Hi,

I notice changes in the API a couple of times in last 2 months. Everytime the API changes, we start getting this erro in the application:

The Endpoint validation failed to validate due to the following errors: :: Invalid Endpoint Interface :: :: The operation names in the WSDL portType do not match the method names in the SEI or Web service implementation class. wsdl operations

1. How often do the API changes?

2. Is there a way to be notified about these changes well in advance to so as the minimum downtime and better planning can be done?

3. We are currently pointing to https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx?wsdl, Is there a more stable APi endpoint, one which changes less frequently that we can use? Our main focus is stable checkout flow right now, and not feature enhancements.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish

ashishc
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ashishc 

I've reported your issue to the API team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Richard.