cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize.Net Begins Infrastructure and SHA-2 Certificate Upgrades

Authorize.Net is upgrading our infrastructure to enhance system performance and security. The changes will be made to our sandbox environment first with updates to production following at a date still to be determined.

See the full details in our blog post here.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
20 REPLIES 20

Is the sandbox supposed to be returning html with the body: An unanticipated error has occurred?

greg1972

Just this week I started setting up a website with osCommerce and the sandbox version of Authorize.Net.   Yesterday I got the whole authorization process to finally work, using the test credit card numbers (!).   But today, suddenly, when osCommerce sends off the authorization request to the sandbox, again using test credit card numbers, it simpy reports back that there is a problem with the credit card and to try some other form of payment.  Could this be related to the work you are now doing on the sandbox??   If so, any suggestions on where in osCommerce I now have to modify?

rich722

All the connections to sandbox has stopped working!

if i try to debug the response i get:

AuthorizeNetARB_Response Object ( [xml] => [response] => )

All the response block is missing. Live account works.

Is there anyone already working on fixing this issue?

@greg1972 What are the reproduction steps?

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

@rich722 I suggest contacting your web hosting company since this may be a matter of their server configuration--show them the post this is linked to, which has the technical details. It's also possible you may need to contact OScommerce for assistance in your configuration: http://www.oscommerce.com/Support

--

@magalh Please refer to this post for technical details:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Authorize-Net-Begins-In...

--

I am sending a validateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest and it is returning the html i mentioned above. This just started, as i have been working on a customer site and it hasn't happened before. Although i have not tested it since last week.  It all started with ssl verification errors with curl. The sandbox url seems to have changed from apitest to just test, and that was causing ssl_verify_host errors because the hostname doesn't match the cert. I updated the class i am using to fix the host name. I then started receiving ssl_peer_verify errors as well. So i disabled that temporarily just to see what elese was happening, thats when i started seeing the underlying issue of the html being returned and not xml like my class is expecting.

Putting the url into the browser results in the same error response: 

Error

An unanticipated error occurred while processing this request. Please click your browser’s Back button to return to the previous page.

Also,

Im am running Centos 6.6 with all the latest patches, i just updated this morning to make sure i wasnt missing something.

@Lilith Thanks

@greg1972 There wasn't any URL change--apitest.authorize.net is used for our XML, SOAP, and JSON connections, while test.authorize.net is for our name-value pair API connections.

However, it appears the new GeoTrust certificate uses Subject Alternate Names (SAN) for all the domains on our Sandbox environment, including both apitest.authorize.net and test.authorize.net.

Can you check your security transport for SAN support, please?

--