cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM Integration as Service Reference to Class Library Project

Hi, I have got sample code for CIM integration using Web service reference on Consol based application. I am not able to figure out main method called Service() when I added web service link to Class Library project where it create it as service reference instead of Web Reference. I am getting ServiceSoap() method instead of Service(). Can anybody provide sample code for CIM integration using Service Reference mode rather than web reference mode. Regards, Maxwell
Maxwell
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Maxwell,

It doesn't look like anyone has the sample code you're looking for right now. But I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any feedback in the future. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star

I'm struggling with the same situation.  Sad to see in all this time no one's figured this out.

for anyone who might care, I had posted the same question here: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/CIM-in-an-MVC3-app-how-to-instan...

and found a (not so good) solution that works