cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM - no save/continue button?

I have implemented hosted CIM a few times in the past and there have always been Save and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the Add a New Payment Method form. But this time, no buttons. No way to save or continue. 

Here is the xml I am sending:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><getHostedProfilePageRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><merchantAuthentication><name>******</name><transactionKey>******</transactionKey></merchantAuthentication><customerProfileId>10****91</customerProfileId> <hostedProfileSettings> <setting> <settingName>hostedProfileReturnUrl</settingName> <settingValue>http://localhost/ProgrammingProjects/Sapphire/web/cw4/cwapp/mod/ThankYou.html?ProfileID=10***91</settingValue> </setting> <setting> <settingName>hostedProfileReturnUrlText</settingName> <settingValue>Continue...</settingValue> </setting> <setting> <settingName>hostedProfilePageBorderVisible</settingName> <settingValue>true</settingValue> </setting> </hostedProfileSettings> </getHostedProfilePageRequest>

Why am I not seeing the Save or Cancel buttons? What am I doing wrong?

ZeroGravPro
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I learned from contacting integration@authorize.net that for some reason the iframe was too short and the buttons were being hidden. This seems like a bug in authnet, because I'm just using the module plain vanilla as documented. I'm surprised a lot more people aren't running into this. Anyway, I had to dynamically increase the height of the iframe during body onload, and that gave me the height I needed to see the buttons.

View solution in original post

ZeroGravPro
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

I learned from contacting integration@authorize.net that for some reason the iframe was too short and the buttons were being hidden. This seems like a bug in authnet, because I'm just using the module plain vanilla as documented. I'm surprised a lot more people aren't running into this. Anyway, I had to dynamically increase the height of the iframe during body onload, and that gave me the height I needed to see the buttons.

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Ran into the same issue. I agree it is amazing there aren't more reports. Are we the only ones using hosted CIM?...

Another workaround is enable scrolling on the popup. Not ideal though since you should be able to see the button without scrolling and some might not realize they can scroll

For anyone else that has this problem, I ended up changeing:

<iframe name="iframeAuthorizeNet" id="iframeAuthorizeNet" src="contentx/empty.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

to 

<iframe name="iframeAuthorizeNet" id="iframeAuthorizeNet" src="contentx/empty.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"></iframe>

and manually changing heights in popup.js