cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM not working- OpenCart

Hello, 

I googled this problem, and searched all over the community for a answer but can't seem to find one. So, if it's a repet question sorry. 

My site is Opencart platform and I have CIM I pay. I did a test transaction x2 on live (Test mode off- Live option in opencart) and both would not pick up in CIM (No records found). Seems the data is not going to the CIM to record it. I'm not sure if there's anything I need to do to make it work or not.  Any help or insight would be great. 

Thank You,

Jacob

downriver
2 REPLIES 2

Hello downriver

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for.

You might check the opencart forums as well.  You didn't specify which CIM plugin you are using, that might be helpful as well.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi all,

this might interest you. I use this plugin and have had no problems with it.

There you go: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/opencart-authorize-net-zahlungs-extension.html

Steven