cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM payment transaction problems

To, the Authorize.Net suuport team.

This is to inform you that I am a web developer and trying to integrate Authorize.Net CIm process into my site.

I used the api correctly and it warks successfully before. (All in test mode and test and under test account)

But from today when I am trying to make any transaction rerquest it fails.

My test account login details are as follows:

Username : ****

Password : ****

Url: https://test.authorize.net

I have created multiple profile and payment profile for each profile already before. 

Here with I am sharing one of them:

Profile Id: 9701120

Payment Profile Id: 8648055

When I try to make some extra payment id with different test credit card it creates successfully, but when I make transaction like payment type profiletransauthonly it does not taking place.

It returns error code I100001: Successful.

I can confirmed that my code worked successfully before. So I was able to make multiple payment id and transaction different types.

When I serach from your site for help it says that

API Error Code: I00001 (This code which I get at the time of transaction but not get isSuccessful=true)
Error Code Text: Successful
Description: The request was processed successfully.

So I request you to please let me know what is the real problem for making successfull transaction

Thanks 

Arit

1 REPLY 1

You know, this is a open forum where everyone can see. don't post you user name and password.

Look at the validationDirectResponse from the profiletransauthonly transaction and see if there is a transactionID.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert