cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM void return question?

If using CIM, I create a payment profile id and transact an approved sale to that profile id. Then I delete the Payment Profile Id from the vault.  Can I do a return on this card via CIM without the payment profile id being in the vault? If so how?  Can I do a return via my merchant account? If so how? Thanks! What information do I need for either of these two ways of returning?

frisbee
11 REPLIES 11

So will leftover authorized amount will get auto realized? If we don't need to do void transaction then after how many days  the amount get auto realized? If order has 2 order items and then if capture transaction is done for first OPV then will auto void transaction will wait until second OPV gets captured? Please clarify.

Sorry, now I get it, you are doing auth_only, then mulitple capture_only.

So will leftover authorized amount will get auto realized?

No.

If we don't need to do void transaction then after how many days  the amount get auto realized?

Never. It will get expired.

You can't specify an amount for a void transaction, is all or nothing.

You could use PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE for the last item and specify it amount. Then it wll also release any hold left.

also, from documentation

The original Authorization Only transaction was submitted within the previous 30 days (Authorization Only transactions expire on the payment gateway after 30 days).