cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Present PCI with shared hosting options

We are working on building a solution for our clients for them to process cards "at the counter". The swipe terminal will be hooked to the user's computer via USB. The payment form will be a ruby on rails page that is integrated into our current solution.

I have everythign working using AIM however I have some PCI concerns. Our current hosting is at Heroku which is shared hosting and not PCI Level 1 compliant. So using the AIM method the card will technically persist in memory temporarily on the webserver. From my understanding that violates PCI.

So I thought about moving to DPM however it doesn't work for CP transactions. So I"m at a loss to what is the best integration approach while maintaining PCI compliance. 

igniting8286
1 REPLY 1

Hello @igniting8286 

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator