cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize entry on customer credit card statement?

Is it possible to customize the entry seen by the customer on his or her statement, as in

Acme Corp - blue widgets

for one customer, and

Acme Corp - repair service

for another. I've seen this on my own credit card statement for airlines and Google checkout.

Thanks.

schulzrinne
4 REPLIES 4

Greetings,

Unfortunately this is not possible with the Authorize.Net Gateway. I'm sure there are processors that support this functionality however we are not allowed to endorse or recommend any other product or service on this forum.

Good Luck on your search, the alternative would be to customize the description of the email receipt sent to your customers to read

Acme Corp - blue widgets or Acme Corp - repair service

based on the product purchased. This can be easily accomplished with any server-side or client-side scripting language of choice.

Thank You!

soundcommerce
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

I am thinking of signing up with authorize.net. Is there a possibility now to customize on a per transaction basis what appears on a customer's credit card statement?

I run a few businesses under the corporation and need the correct business to appear on the credit card statement.

Please let me know if this is possible with the AIM or SIM API models.

Thank you.

We are also experiencing a similar situation, and I was wondering if there is any update on this issue - it has been over 3 years since the original post. 

http://blackriver.to
Your Ideas, Our Skills
Websites, Applications, Marketing
Made in Toronto

I'm also in need of this feature. ASAP.

Thanks!