cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiration Date in refund transaction

I searched through here and found a lot of questions similar to this, but they are all pretty old.  I am mainly asking this question again in case there is updated information.

We would like to notify/remind customers when their card is about to expire.  But through the API I only get xx/xxxx.  Is there any possible way to find out the expiration date, or even if the card will expire in the next 30 days (either way is fine).  I understand I can store the expiration date.  But unfortunately the system was built and we have 1000s of users with stored profiles.  I know I could make this change going forward, but it would be nice to get the expiration date for those 1000s of users already stored.

Thanks!!!

BrianKitt
1 REPLY 1

Hello @BrianKitt 

It is currently not possible to obtain th expiration date for a payment profile.  We've reported this to our product team but so far have not yet received a time line for completion.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator