cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gravity Form Add-On - Credit Card Information Can't Get Processed

I'm currently using Gravity Forms with the Authorize.net plugin. I'm pretty sure everything is set correctly (created the form, API keys are valid, matched the feed to the form, etc.). yet when we try to process the form, credit card information can't be processed. Does anyone know what the possible cause of this could be?

laichejl
2 REPLIES 2

Hello

It's been a while since this was first posted. Have you tried contacting the Gravity Form author?

I would recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I'm having a similar problem. See the other thread which essentially describes the same kind of issue. (I also replied to that with the details). I've seen this problem posted a few places, but no solutions as of yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post URL: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Getting-quot-Error-processing-yo...

Steve Smith