cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed for storing lineitems from Virtuemart 3 orders and CIM data

Hi,

As I am sure most of you are aware, Virtuemart 3 (VM3) for Joomla, comes with a standard Authorize.net payment processor plugin. This plugin is currently (in my environment) set to work with a sandbox account.

When I look at the code of the plugin, it appears to be capable of sending line item and customer data to the Authorize.net API to be stored, but I cannot get this to work!

If anyone can help paid or unpaid, I would be very interested!

Datalynk
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Datalynk

You might consider checking our list of Authorize.Net Certified Developers with experience with Virtuemart and Authorize.Net integration.

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi, 

Thank you for the response, however or the provided link, with a list of "Certified Developers" you will find alot of the profiles no longer exist on eLance, and for the ones that do, many have alot less experience with the Authorize.net API than I do. 

So in short, thank you, but I found this to be a relatively pointless excercise and suggest that Authorize.net invest in some real support for developers like myself.

Should anyone reading this feel that they can help, please feel free to contact me on Skype: Datalynk