cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Payment Form - Not able to add a new payment profile

I have been successfully using the hosted payment form for quite some time now.  Lately a few of my customers have stated they cannot save a a new payment method when submitting their payments.  The payment does succeed and they have checked the checkbox to do so but the response contains the following error:

"createPaymentProfileResponse":{"message":"A duplicate of the customer profile, customer payment profile, or customer address was already submitted.","success":"false"}

I have pulled the customer's profile and do not see any payment profiles associated to that profileId.  Why would I get this error?

lark0805
3 REPLIES 3

interesting post

ivan234

If you're having trouble adding a new payment profile to a hosted payment form, there could be several reasons for the issue. Here are some common troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check API Credentials:

• Ensure that you are using the correct API credentials (such as API keys) to authenticate and interact with the payment gateway. Incorrect or expired credentials can prevent you from adding new payment profiles.
  2. Validate Form Fields:

• Make sure that all the required fields in your hosted payment form are properly configured. Missing or incorrectly configured fields might be causing the issue.

The error message you received, "A duplicate of the customer profile, customer payment profile, or customer address was already submitted," indicates that there might be a conflict in the system when attempting to save the payment method. Despite not seeing any payment profiles associated with the profile ID you provided, there could be underlying issues causing this error.

To address this matter promptly, we will investigate further into the technical details of your account and the recent changes that might have triggered this issue. Our technical support team will work diligently to identify the root cause and implement a solution to ensure that your customers can seamlessly save their payment methods as before.

In the meantime, if you have any additional information or specific cases that you believe could help us diagnose the problem more effectively, please do not hesitate to share them with us. Your feedback is invaluable in resolving this issue swiftly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter. We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience with our payment services.

xvfvsfs