cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Cim perform AVS billing address for a credit card in not a required field

Hi All,

I want to confirm how CIM perform AVS for a card because during creating a new card billing address in not required filed in terst mode or I read some where that AVS works in live mode for the real transactions but if there in no billing info for card than CIM handl AVS.

anchit
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you can make it mandatory if you make the fields as required in the merchant account.

Account Settings - Payment Form - Form Fields

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CIM perform AVS checking when you create the payment profile with validationmode=livemode

If the billing address is not fill, the AVS response would be U - Address information is unavailable

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

In the live mode if the Address is not available does it succed the transactions?

If the AVS billing is not available it will not do AVS validation, and it will depend of the credit card issuer if they will approved or declined the transaction.

Is there any way to at least make billing address mandatory in Hosted Form?

It feels like scam if Hosted Form doesn't even ask for billing address. All online payment form require billing address.

I think you can make it mandatory if you make the fields as required in the merchant account.

Account Settings - Payment Form - Form Fields

Thank you! That works! You are a lifesaver!