cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to accept payments

I have researched this to the extreme, yet still, I have no idea what my best option is.

All that I need is a means of accepting credit/debit card payments with a variable price.  Simple Checkout's donation function is exactly what I have in mind.  The only problem is that these will not be donations, therefore I cannot use it.  So my other option is to go with SIM.  The only drawback is that I am required to have a shopping cart.  The customers aren't buying multiple items, they are simply making a payment on an invoice.  Not to mention, I would have to process the cards on my server, rather than yours.  This is the exact reason

Furthermore, the customer is responsible for picking up his/her own product.  In essence, the customers are paying for a reference number that they can then use to pick up their product at their nearest warehouse.  Nothing is shipped whatsoever.

I am considering using Paypal, but if I can figure out a way to get this working I could save myself money.

dockeryz
1 REPLY 1

Why do you need a shopping cart with SIM? Have them choose the amount on page 1, then submit to page 2, which generates the form and auto-submits on page load so it appears to be only one page before they get to filling in their credit card info.

TJPride
Expert