cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

IP address range from authorize.net

I was told (and read on here) that the ip address range of the servers at authorize.net which will be communicating into our server is 64.94.118.*. However, according to the logs we are denying 66.185.185.5 when we run a test transaction. Can someone please provide the correct range? I called authorize.net, they told me the first range was accurate for test and prod, got the denial, called back and next person said they don't about test and said to check here. Search on this site for "ip address" produced nothing helpful. Shouldn't this be standard information required for setup? Thanks

a20drs1
2 REPLIES 2

Hello a20drs1,

It appears you are attempting to connect to the CyberSource sandbox at 66.185.185.5.    You will need to contact sales@cybersource.com for more details on the ip address range.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

When we communicate with test.authorize.net transact.dll for the CPM, we get a relay URL post request from that IP address. Since it's just for testing, its not too much of an issue to open a firewall hole on that. Due to licensing reasons and presentation reasons, we shouldn't give free access to everyone to the test server. As such, it would be nice to have the full range of ip's that the test.authorize.net sandbox will use.