cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Trouble in Android Sample

Hi all,

I downloaded the auth SDK and also the sample app for the Android platform, but rarely when I submit mi id and password in the login activity the progress circle appears and it never goes away. Seems like there is no response from the backend in order to login. Where the problem could it be...? 

authnet12
2 REPLIES 2

What you are describing indicates that the connection to Authorize.Net is failing. Unfortunately, it's hard to guess what might be happening in the background. I would recommend starting to debug by simply testing the connection to our API outside of the SDK/App. For instance, you can check just to ensure that your device can contact https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd.

For additional debugging, the SDK itself is hoooked into android.util.log. You can up the logging level in logging.properties if you want to retrieve more details about what is actually going on during development.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi. I have same problem on my device. I have Galaxy Nexus with Android SDK 4.0.4. Also emulator has the same issue. Does authorize.net support this kind of phone?