cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a complete list of valid ARB fields for update via XML

I am writing a script which will update the card on file for a given subscription. My question has to do with the values that can be updated. In the documentation I see the following statement:

“The input elements for a request to update an ARB subscription are the same as the create an ARB subscription function with the following addition and exceptions”

I then read the listed additions and exceptions. Just below that list you have a sample XML request titled “ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest.” In this example I see the opportunity to update following values:

name
transactionKey
refId
cardNumber
expirationDate

This is great and I have tested with the sandbox account and have successfully updated card and expiration date. My question has to do with the additional values associated with a subscription. For example, what if a user would like to update their address for the billing or shipping information? Is this possible and if so, what is the formatting for the update in the XML doc? Thank you for your time to better understand this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://GetPresto.biz | Specializing in Collecting Payments for Online Communities
GetPresto
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Both create and update ARB shared the same lists, you could use the xml schema to see the list.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert