cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD5 hash value is empty in the response object

Hi,

I am using the direct post method in a web site. At the relay_response.php file I set the md5_setting value with the same one I used in the md5 hash at the account settings. I am using the sample codes from the develores pdf guide and followed all the instructions but I am getting the "Error. Check your MD5 setting " message after submitting the form.

I red all the previous post related with the same problem but I couldn't find any solution. I also printed  the response object at the  relay_response.php file, the md5_hash value was empty but the md5_setting is not.

This is my first time using the Authorized.net codes, please I need some advices

Thanks

andrea
2 REPLIES 2
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

All the fields were empty. Fortunately I already found the cause of the problem. Since the htaccess of the web site has many rewrite rules, I didn't get the response form at all. After deleting all the rewrite rules, I successfully got the transaction id.

Now, the question is: How can I get the response form using the rewrite rules at the htaccess? 

Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate it