cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to account creation request in loop to ARB.....

is it possible to send multiple account creation request in live mode.... ( api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api )

i tested using test server ( apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api)  in loop for 10 iterations..it worked...but now i concern in live mode .

can i send multiple account creation request for same card details..?? 

sanjayzed
3 REPLIES 3

account creation? do you mean mulitple recurring billing subscription?

For ARB duplicaate subscription check is the following

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/ARB-Duplicate-Subscriptions/m-p/...

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

no..what i wanted is,  for same user i would like to create multiple subscription of different package he chooses..?? 

i tried in loop for 10 iterations in test server, i want to know whether it will work in live mode . 

suppose a user, chooses 3 subscription package of different denomination on 1-1-2013, if he wishes to subscribe for another subscription on 15-1-2013, in this scenario, if i update the price, then he will paying the amount only for 15 days. but this is wrong..i think i need to create new account as start date as 15-1-2013..right..??

is it possible to create 3 different account for a single user on 1-1-2013 for same credit card details..??? will Authorize.net accepts this..?? or else do i need to give some delay..?? 

is it possible to create 3 different account for a single user on 1-1-2013 for same credit card details..??? will Authorize.net accepts this..??

Yes, as long as it pass the duplicate subscription check.

or else do i need to give some delay..??

Unlike a credit transaction which run right away all you doing is schedule a transaction to run later, so no delay is required.

suppose a user, chooses 3 subscription package of different denomination on 1-1-2013, if he wishes to subscribe for another subscription on 15-1-2013, in this scenario, if i update the price, then he will paying the amount only for 15 days. but this is wrong..i think i need to create new account as start date as 15-1-2013..right..??

The updated price will only change the charge for the next schedule time.