cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenCart Version 1.5.6 Authorize.Net(AIM)

Thank you in advance for helping me with this issue.

My Problem: Upon check out, my credit card is processed correctly, I receive a successful transaction message on my screen BUT my OpenCart is not in sinc with Authorize.net and my order is not created, inventory updated, etc.  I have cURL enabled. I have the MD5 Hash set on the Authorize.net account and OpenCart.  I am not receiving any errors in my system/logs/error.txt file.

In OpenCart, my Authorize.net settings are:

Transaction Server: Live

Transaction Mode: Live

Transaction Method:Capture

Total: 1.00

Order Status: Pending

Geo Zones: All Zones

Sort Order: 1

Gail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved!!

Here is what worked for me.

1) Called the hosting company and asked them to enable cURL.

2) Set my HD5 Hash value on the Authorize.net account to match the value in the Authorize.net settings in OpenCart.

3) Created a new catelog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php file using the code from:

https://github.com/qphoria/opencart/blob/89c31c93301fbdf448d1a89ad63ffadce460d5c8/upload/catalog/con...

4) Replaced the original authorizenet_aim.php with the new authorizenet_aim.php file on the server.

5) Set OpenCart system->system->settings->option->Order Status to Pending

6) Set Payment->Authorize.net (AIM)->Order Status to Pending

7) Tested in live mode.

I hope this can help another OpenCart / Authorize.net user.

View solution in original post

Gail
4 REPLIES 4

Solved!!

Here is what worked for me.

1) Called the hosting company and asked them to enable cURL.

2) Set my HD5 Hash value on the Authorize.net account to match the value in the Authorize.net settings in OpenCart.

3) Created a new catelog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php file using the code from:

https://github.com/qphoria/opencart/blob/89c31c93301fbdf448d1a89ad63ffadce460d5c8/upload/catalog/con...

4) Replaced the original authorizenet_aim.php with the new authorizenet_aim.php file on the server.

5) Set OpenCart system->system->settings->option->Order Status to Pending

6) Set Payment->Authorize.net (AIM)->Order Status to Pending

7) Tested in live mode.

I hope this can help another OpenCart / Authorize.net user.

Gail

Your solution does not work.  I cannot figure out why Authorize.net works perfectly with OpenCart 1.5.4 but not version 1.5.6.

It would really help if you specifed the OpenCart extension you are using for AIM, and provided a link to where it's located on the OpenCart site.

Richard

Hi Gail, 

I had a similar problem. I switched to this plugin: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/opencart-authorize-net-zahlungs-extension.html

It works also with OpenCart 2.0. 

Since I swiched plugins I've had no problems. Maybe this helps you as well. They provide a demo version where you can test the extension.

Andrew

Andrew11