cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about API Login ID and Transaction Key more specificially

We currently have an active Authorize.Net account that is used on a site that was built in 2010. 

I am just recently bought WordPress Plugin via WooCommerce. The plugin in I bought was Authorize.net DPM and will be having the SSL portion completed with Authorize.Net. 

My concern is this I am in the Payment Gateway Form and they are asking for certain information. I know my API Login ID and that is no problem. What I can seem to find out and am worried about is the Transaction Key. If I was to ask for a new and check the box DISABLE OLD TRANSACTION KEY(S), will that disable my original site built in 2010 from receiving payments? 

My intuitive guess would be that this might cause some sort of conflict? 

Will this cause a conflict? 

Gestalted
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If I was to ask for a new and check the box DISABLE OLD TRANSACTION KEY(S), will that disable my original site built in 2010 from receiving payments?

Yes. You do have the option to disable the old key in 24 hrs. So you will need to update the old site to use the new transactionkey.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
5 REPLIES 5

If I was to ask for a new and check the box DISABLE OLD TRANSACTION KEY(S), will that disable my original site built in 2010 from receiving payments?

Yes. You do have the option to disable the old key in 24 hrs. So you will need to update the old site to use the new transactionkey.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Ok, thanks I will pass this information on and get the new Key to the guys who built the first site back in 2010. 

Or couldn't you just ask the guys who build the first site for the transactionKey?

eh, they were their own independent firm back in 2010 but got bought out -- Usually any coorespondence between us takes a couple of days. I will just send them the new Key -- 

The first site doesn't really have daily purchases seeing how it is a site that is built for tracking Golfer's statistics. It will be fine for a day or two until they get in and change it around, thanks 

i have website please some one help me to setup api 

https://sassa-status-check.co.za/