cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about CIM Iframe integration

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the CIM hosted payment solution with an Iframe popup to collect the payment information.  I have code working with API calls createCustomerProfileRequest and getHostedProfilePageRequest, I have gotten tokens, and I have a created a button that opens an iframe to collect credit card and billing information. I have a few questions based on what I've seen so far.

1 - Is there any method to bypass the hidden form/button in order to open the iframe?  The user has just come from step 1 of entering their personal information and preferences, and I'd like to have the popup open up for them without having to press an extra button, since that's the necessary next step.

2 - Do I have any control over the section titles of the popup?  I'd like to change the title of the first section from "Add a New Payment Method" to something like "Enter your Credit Card Information".

3 - After I submit the form, I get a message "Your information has been saved" on a white background without any redirect or any link/button to close the popup.  Any suggestions how to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

raya
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just found a solution here:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/CIM-hosted-form-option-popup-won...

I had to set my value for hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl to point to my IframeCommunicator.html page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

1)not sure

2)not that I know of

3)you can use the hostedProfileReturnUrl and hostedProfileReturnUrlText settings when you do the GetHostedProfilePage

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for responding.

It doesn't look like using the hostedProfileReturnUrl and hostedProfileReturnUrl parameters is the way to go.  The docs in CIM_XML_guide.pdf clearly say "Do not pass this setting for iframes or popups.", and I get an error when I try it.

Any other suggestions?

I just found a solution here:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/CIM-hosted-form-option-popup-won...

I had to set my value for hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl to point to my IframeCommunicator.html page.