cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Registering an iPhone as a device for testing

Someone at StackOverflow asked a good question. How do you register an iOS device for testing? I'll post the answer there if someone dcan answer it here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi stymiee,

Thank you for letting us know about this. If they are referring to the actual app please be advised that currently the app will not work for test accounts but if they are talking about the SDK, they will need to register the phone first by using โ€œMobileDeviceRegistrationRequestโ€ the first time they use a new phone. The phone will show up for approval in their Settings page when they login to their Authorize.Net account. Once they approved it they can login by using โ€œMobileDeviceLoginRequestโ€.

Thanks!

Joy

View solution in original post

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
3 REPLIES 3

Hi stymiee,

Thank you for letting us know about this. If they are referring to the actual app please be advised that currently the app will not work for test accounts but if they are talking about the SDK, they will need to register the phone first by using โ€œMobileDeviceRegistrationRequestโ€ the first time they use a new phone. The phone will show up for approval in their Settings page when they login to their Authorize.Net account. Once they approved it they can login by using โ€œMobileDeviceLoginRequestโ€.

Thanks!

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks, Joy. I've passed this along. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

Hello,

I am integrating Authorize.net in iPhone SDK but i am not able to register device

My code is : 

MobileDeviceRegistrationRequest *objMobileDeviceRegistrationRequest = [MobileDeviceRegistrationRequestmobileDeviceRegistrationRequest];

objMobileDeviceRegistrationRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.name= @"XXX";

objMobileDeviceRegistrationRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.password = @"XXX";

objMobileDeviceRegistrationRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.mobileDeviceId =

[[[UIDevicecurrentDevice] uniqueIdentifier]

stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:@"-"withString:@"_"];

AuthNet *an = [AuthNet getInstance];

[an setDelegate:self];

[an mobileDeviceRegistrationRequest : objMobileDeviceRegistrationRequest];

can you please help me?

Thanks

Yashesh Chauhan