cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Registration with billing and recurring billing

I have some questions regarding a new project and if I should use a different vendor for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm creating a subscription website (joomla). The initial billing will be in the registration. Since it is a subscription site we will want payments to be recurring. My company does not want to be responsible for storing credit card data. BUT we will want to allow the user to cancel their subscription/reactivate (in the future we will want to sell other products)

It was explained to me that 'Server Integration' allows me to not have to worry about being PCI compliant.

Please, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would give me some guidance and feedback on what is the best way to accomplish my goals.

I've attached the data flow. PCI Data Flow. I did not include the recurring information in the data flow (modifications are being made)

Thank you in advance, 

Robert Ramirez

rramirez
1 REPLY 1

Hello @rramirez

Our Automated Recurring Billing service does not currently work with the hosted payment form using SIM.  

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator