cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Process

I am getting error 103 when running the below code.  I took out sensitive information.  Response Reason Text: A valid fingerprint, or transaction key is required for this transaction.  I believe my transaction key is fine.  I am not sure how to do the fingerprint in the below code.  Can anyone help?

<form METHOD=post ACTION=
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll>
<% ret = InsertFP (apiloginid, sequence, amount, txnkey) %>
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_login" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="transactionKey" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_hash" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_sequence" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_timestamp" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_version" VALUE="3.1">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_method" VALUE="CC">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_show_form" VALUE="PAYMENT_FORM">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_invoice_num" VALUE="ORDER-002450">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_description" VALUE="Product or order description.">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_cust_id" VALUE="Doe-John 001">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_amount" VALUE="3.00">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_method" VALUE="LINK">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_text" VALUE="Click here to return to our home page">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_URL" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=submit VALUE="Click here for the secure payment form">
</form>

swest
Contributor
24 REPLIES 24

The only things I changed are LoginId, transactionkey, stringamount, stringurl (so it posts transaction to the production server).  In that development software I use, there is a way you can call Javascript when a person clicks a button.  It doesnt call a separate java file.

Java and javascript are not the same. So that probably why it getting an error on the first line of the Java code.

Oops!  Maybe that is it.  I need to figure out if I can call Java code and not script.  Let me work on that and I will post here again.  Thanks for your help!

And it not really need to be Java Code, it code could be any programming language for SIM, as long as 1)can do a form post to authorize.net and 2)generate the hash.

did a web search on "Alpha Five MD5"

http://support.alphasoftware.com/alphafivehelp/Functions/MD5%28%29.htm

Alpha 5 main coding is something called Xbasic.  I guess if I cant call Java code then I need to try to figure out how to write it in Xbasic or javascript.  Not sure if I will be able to do that.  SIM doesnt seem so simple!