cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Process

I am getting error 103 when running the below code.  I took out sensitive information.  Response Reason Text: A valid fingerprint, or transaction key is required for this transaction.  I believe my transaction key is fine.  I am not sure how to do the fingerprint in the below code.  Can anyone help?

<form METHOD=post ACTION=
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll>
<% ret = InsertFP (apiloginid, sequence, amount, txnkey) %>
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_login" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="transactionKey" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_hash" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_sequence" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_fp_timestamp" >
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_version" VALUE="3.1">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_method" VALUE="CC">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_show_form" VALUE="PAYMENT_FORM">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_invoice_num" VALUE="ORDER-002450">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_description" VALUE="Product or order description.">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_cust_id" VALUE="Doe-John 001">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_amount" VALUE="3.00">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_method" VALUE="LINK">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_text" VALUE="Click here to return to our home page">
<input TYPE=hidden NAME="x_receipt_link_URL" VALUE="">
<input TYPE=submit VALUE="Click here for the secure payment form">
</form>

swest
Contributor
24 REPLIES 24

Are you using the latest sample code? Also, for SIM, you don't pass the x_trans_key, you pass the x_fp_hash.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I am looking at the May 2012 SIM Intergration Guide trying to figure out how to do it.  It does seem somewhat confusing even with the guide.  However I have to admit I am new to this.  If someone could post some code that works then I might could figure out what I need to do from that or help with the code I am using (like I have already posted).

Download the sample code.

I think that was from the old php sample code.

Can this bascially be copied an put into a html page?  Or does this have to be a php file?  If php file, how would you call that file from a html page?

What programming language were you going to use for this intergration?

I want to implement it into a web page, much like the simple check out 'buy now' button.  I am assuming this needs to be in html and needs to be enough code to call the form from authorize.net, then authorize.net will take over.  When the user is finished paying then I want it to redirect the user back to a site on my website.

Unfortunately, it can't run on purely HTML, it required some programming developement.

I believe I can add in a Java function based on the way my website is built.  Can it be done using Java?

There is java sample.

Download the sample code.