cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox environment is down? Service is now restored.

Receiving  error E00027

"An error occurred during processing. Please try again"

when adding payment profiles using CIM.

hramos04
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Our sandbox environment should now be functioning normally.  We appreciate those who alerted us to the issue and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Richard

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

I am using form method with their popup sample code. Everything was working before and suddenlty stopped working under different enviroments.

hramos04

Is something wrong on Auth.net's side here? Test mode transactions where working fine a week ago. Here is the full response from Auth.net

"result_code"=>"Error", "message"=>

{"code"=>"E00027",

"text"=>"An error occurred during processing.  Please try again."}},

"direct_response"=>{"raw"=>"3,3,21,An error occurred during processing.  Please try again.,,P,0,,,436.32,CC,auth_only,18093,first,last,,address,city,CA,99999,US,,,email@email.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B1E20558490CD0B60CA947C57C12B4D5,,,,,,,,,,,,,XXXX4444,MasterCard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,", "response_code"=>"3", "response_subcode"=>"3", "response_reason_code"=>"21", "message"=>"An error occurred during processing.  Please try again.", "approval_code"=>"", "avs_response"=>"P"

any help appreciated.

wayneUPT

Hello Authorize Team,

My code is working fine last night and when QA department start testing on the project and then they receive error
"error , An error occurred during processing. Please try again."

Please let me know what is this issue with test mode account  ???????????

Thanks in Advance

anandn

Hello Everyone.

I've reported your issue to the network operations team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

All of the sudden I am getting this message from the test gateway with authorize.net:

Payment error received from payment gateway: An error occurred during processing. Please try again. (21)

From reviewing their documentation I see that this means the payment gateway account is not enabled for credit card subscriptions.

Nothing has changed in my configuration and this was working fine yesterday.  Any idea when this will be working again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://GetPresto.biz | Specializing in Collecting Payments for Online Communities
GetPresto
Contributor

I'm getting problems too.  Direct response from a transaction gives "3,3,21,An error occurred during processing. Please try again" for the beginning part.

When I try to log in to https://test.authorize.net/, it says that my username and password are wrong.

If I try to reset the password (even though I know my password), it says my answer to the secret question is wrong, even though it's right.

If I try to create a new sandbox account, it says there was an error in processing the form.  If I click to return to the form, it doesn't keep state; everything's blank.

Thank god it is just not me.  Spent sweet 2 hours before I found this thread.  Can confirm following:

1. Sandbox transactions are not processing
  2. Sandbox portal says username/password wrong
  3. Can't create new sandbox account.
r7p

Hello Everyone,

Our network operations team has isolated the issue and are now working on the solution.  Thank you for your patience as we work to restore full functionality in the sandbox.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Same errors here. Subscribing.