cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox environment is down?

I have been unsuccessfully attempting to log into the sandbox environment for the past few days.

Sometimes it comes up for a few minutes, then goes to an error page after I click any links.

Just a minute ago I was able to log in, then tried to go to the Recurring Billing link and I get an error page.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Trying to navigate to this URL:

https://sandbox.authorize.net/

I receive this error:

Error
An unanticipated error occurred while processing this request. Please click your browser’s Back button to return to the previous page.

procorem
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone,

The issues with the sandbox should now be corrected.  Please let us know if you have any additional issues.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
19 REPLIES 19

Just login, and the recurring billing link works

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

This getting really annoying.

On the rare chance that we do successfully log into the sandbox account, and actually make it to a CIM customer profile that previously had data we see this:

procorem

We thought Authorize.NET was stable and reliable, but this is giving us second thoughts.

We were planning on going live tomorrow.

9 times out of 10, this is the screen we get attempting to navigate to the sandbox URL:

procorem

Sandbox was down for me too. But, the live accounts have never been down for us and we have approx. 20 accounts. 

Don't worry about that.

Hello

I've reported the sandbox issue to our network operations team..

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Hello everyone,

The issues with the sandbox should now be corrected.  Please let us know if you have any additional issues.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator

Sorry for putting this topic again. I am experiencing this one right now how to fix this?

Hi nrezane,

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator

I am not experiencing this issue anymore.