cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox environment is down?

I have been unsuccessfully attempting to log into the sandbox environment for the past few days.

Sometimes it comes up for a few minutes, then goes to an error page after I click any links.

Just a minute ago I was able to log in, then tried to go to the Recurring Billing link and I get an error page.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Trying to navigate to this URL:

https://sandbox.authorize.net/

I receive this error:

Error
An unanticipated error occurred while processing this request. Please click your browser’s Back button to return to the previous page.

procorem
19 REPLIES 19

I'm getting it now:

An unanticipated error occurred while processing this request. Please click your browser’s Back button to return to the previous page.

I'm having this issue now as well

I'm having this problem too.

nicholizard

Hello @jdavidbakr-devc , @nicholizard :

Could you provide a bit more detail on what is failing?  For example, which API call is failing, is it consistent or periodic?

Richard

Hi Richard,

The API calls seem to be working just fine for me. The issue is with the actual sandbox website. Sometimes I am able to log in without receiving the error, but always when trying to view CIM information or performing a search the site will hang for a while and then I will receive the following error:

Error

It looks like the same error as the one that started this thread is back.

The sandbox has been down going on three days now.  I've emailed developer@authorize.net with no response and customer service apparently cannot help, as they direct me to the developer email.

I'm getting the same error as show in earlier posts here.  My development is stalled now.

Help?

I have escalated this issue to our operations team for resolution.

Richard

If you were experiencing this problem, please try again and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Richard

It is working for me now.

Thank you.

The site is working for me properly as well. Thank you for the prompt response!