cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Checkout linkable URL

I have to link to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway through events on Facebook. Each event will be created using the SimpleCheckout feature, but inorder for this to actually work, I have to have an actual URL to paste onto the Facebook eventpage - not an input button with a value.

i.e.

secure.authorize.net/124252454/

or whatever. As long as it's a unique URL and it's linkable. Can it be done using SimpleCheckout or would you recommend another solution or method?

Thanks!

FredrixDesign
14 REPLIES 14

@RaynorC1emen7 wrote:

Link it to your site, where you can put the input button that submit to authorize.net

Hello, this is my first question post and I could not find a link for a New Post so I am replying but regarding a different SimpleCheckout issue as follows.  Sorry this may be a long Post.

I made (4) checkout links and pasted the code into a Word Press "price box"  When I paste the copied code it is correct.  Then for some reason the code seems to change.  When changed it no longer works.  Clicking the button gives no response.  Here is an example:

Simple Checkout code as pasted originally: 

<form name="PrePage" method = "post" action = "https://Simplecheckout.authorize.net/payment/CatalogPayment.aspx"> <input type = "hidden" name = "LinkId" value ="33a3a8b3-575c-4f09-97c3-52228dd7adaf" /> <input type = "image" src="//content.authorize.net/images/buy-now-gray.gif" />< /form>

What it looks like now and does not work:

<input type="hidden" name="LinkId" value="33a3a8b3-575c-4f09-97c3-52228dd7adaf" /> <input type="image" src="//content.authorize.net/images/buy-now-gray.gif" />

Missing Code:

<form name="PrePage" method = "post" action = "https://Simplecheckout.authorize.net/payment/CatalogPayment.aspx">

Can anyone help with advice.  Seems like a WordPress problem or some direction code is being left out by the WordPress system or it is me.  I have taken the links from Authnet a few times and replaced it but each time the links work if I test right away and then later they do not.  Later I could have 5 of 8 codes working and 3 not working.  Must be something simple.  I am using the  Word Press "page builder" and the areas I am using are called "Price Boxes"

Thanks

Not sure what this "price boxes" is. But do they have one for raw html?

You might have better luck with the word press plug in support.

Thanks.  I am actually using raw html.  I mis-spoke  It is a Price Table.  So I can drag these various buttons, bars, text boxes, pricing tables etc   I can then add text in the Price Table for example.  There are 2 views: VIEW displays the text, text color, size etc and the TEXT button shows the raw html so the page can be designed either way.  The only way to add the Simple Checkout Code is to click TEXT and paste the html code which I have done and I think this is what you refer to.

Then the links work at first and later maybe one of 4 does not work or 3 of 4 do not work or 2 do not work or none work.  I have this same layout on two pages /order and /pricing and they do the same thing but the non working buttons are not the same on both pages.  Kind of wierd, right.

The only think I can think is that I need to put all the 4 options in one column.  Each option has its own Price Table so somehow the table layout is not correct.  The layout is 2 tables wide and 2 tables high.  So I think that the html for one box may be ok but when I add the next then I need to add or remove certain html pieces. 

When I posted I was hoping a Word Press expert may see the post.  I do appreciate your reply but if you are not familiar with Word Press and perhaps the Elegant Themes/Webley Theme then I am not sure you can help me but if you want to see the pages and the layout they are at http://getfasttrack.com/order and http://getfasttrack.com/pricing

Thanks

None of them work on both pages.

There 2 thing I can think of 1, is got a malformat tag and the form tag got removed on the web browser.

2, for some reason it doesn't like mulitple form tag. You can add the form begin tag at the beginning of the table and  the end form tag at the end of the table.

Also could be a bug.

This is what I was thinking.  I am not sure I am qualified to make the changes without it taking me a week of messing around.  Maybe I will get lucky.

Thanks