cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple PHP Form Example (Direct Post Method)

Hi!  I am new to Authorize.net and have what should be a simple integration.  Based on our needs I believe the DPM would be a good choice and I have looked at the simple example (15 minutes or less tutorial) and am wading through the documentation now.  What I'd really like to see is a simple example of real world DPM example in PHP.  I'm sure there must be better DPM examples somewhere (other than the super simple one in the getting started section) but can't find them.

What I'd like to see is....

1) Simple PHP page with a form that requires the typical fields (name, credit card info, address, etc)

2) The code needed to submit to the DPM

I would imagine that there are more examples somewhere - could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Guy

guystephens99
2 REPLIES 2

The easiest way is to use the SIM php sample code and then look at the "Using the Java SDK" section on the DPM documentation. That section show the min fields for an auth_capture transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Would really expect Authorize.net to provide some better sample code for each method.  You would think they would want to make it easy for developers so that they would use and recommend their product.