fmisle
Accepted Solution

Sorry, an error occurred: Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

Why Can't I process sandbox transactions with Direct Post and SIM (Server Integration Method)

Sorry, an error occurred: Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

TJPride
Topics: 15
Kudos: 175
Solutions: 121

Re: Sorry, an error occurred: Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

You probably have a card present account, when you need card not present for processing anything other than AIM. Card present is for POS (point-of-sale) transactions, like in restaurants, while card not present is for web sales and things like that.

---------------------------------------------
I am no longer providing support for Authorize.net, until such time as their policy reverts back to allowing gun sales. Sorry, all.

Like my solution? Give me a kudos by clicking the star at the bottom of my post!

Test accounts are not the same as test mode. Always use Authorize.net accounts in live mode; use a sandbox account if you want to test your code without processing real transactions.
fmisle

Re: Sorry, an error occurred: Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

[ Edited ]

Hi TJ,

I have a normal, free Sandbox Developer Account.

PS: Complete error:

The following errors have occurred.

(87) Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

Expert
RaynorC1emen7

[ Edited ]

They are all normal free sandbox test account.

But when you sign up for the account

https://developer.authorize.net/testaccount/

There is an option Account Type:Card NOT present or Card Present. And you need Card NOT Present.

badkneecap

I'm getting the same message.  I'm pretty sure I selected the option that card is not present.  How can I check, or is it too late at that point?

Administrator
Michelle

Hey badkneecap,

When you log into your test account, if you see options for Recurring Billing, Fraud Detection Suite and Customer Information Manager in the left side menu, then you'll know you've got a CNP account. If you don't, then you've got a CP account. You can always request a new test account of either type though on our test account page.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

ddavidson340

I am having the same error.  It is possible to change my developer account from CNP to CP?   We are writting a POS, restaurant type system,  and need testing for CP in a C# WPF application. 

Expert
RaynorC1emen7

No. you will have to get a new test account.