cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard payment page with logo i should be using?

I downloaded the ARB C# code and it works.I can see the transactions in the terminal. In that sample code, the name and credit card are hardcoded. That sample code is not an ASP.Net app..

Does Authorize.net have a standard payment page I can use? User's name, email, credit card, expiration date, address? OR do I need to create the page myself and just plug in Authorize.Net code in it?

Thanks.

eramgarden
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, change the loginID, transactionKey, run the page and hit submit. And you will see the authorize.net cc info entry page.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

There is not a standand page, but if you want to get an ideas, try a SIM, and it will show you the authorize.net SIM CC info entry page.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I downloaded the SIM C# code from here:

http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode/

The default.aspx page only had 2 fields and a submit button. Is this the sample code you're referring to?

thanks

Yes, change the loginID, transactionKey, run the page and hit submit. And you will see the authorize.net cc info entry page.

So many users are facing this problem on the standard payment page. The main issue is in the logo design which is confusing the people. I think the organization should take logo design inspiration and should concentrate on this UX issue, as it is impacting very badly on the users.

joehudson