cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Switching from sandbox to live

So I have DPM setup on my site with sandbox account and everything works exactly as planned. I switched to a live merchant account, but then enabled test mode within the merchant account. changed my md5, transaction and login id's and tested my site. Now it works the same except the transaction id is 0. Is this because test mode live accounts do not generate transaction id's for non official transactions like sandbox does or is something wrong? I am wondering if I just switch to live mode with test mode off if it will work fine as it worked perfetly in sandbox mode. I also made sure to change all my response / receipt pages. Is there anything else I need to do / change in order to get live mode to work?

calvinmoss1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, because it in test mode, test mode don't create transaction at all, so it will always be zero.

To finish testing on the production, run a live mode transaction to see if everything works. You could change it to auth_only, the use that transaction ID to void in on the merchant account. FYI, on production server, fee for every transaction.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
1 REPLY 1

Yes, because it in test mode, test mode don't create transaction at all, so it will always be zero.

To finish testing on the production, run a live mode transaction to see if everything works. You could change it to auth_only, the use that transaction ID to void in on the merchant account. FYI, on production server, fee for every transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert