cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test CVV Responses in CIM ( Unable to get CVV Response)

Scenario 1(getting CVV response)

Steps: 1) Card Code Verification (CCV) service enabled

2)  Create Customer Profile with payment profile (Add card code /CVV e.g 900)

3)  Create Authorize transaction (use same customer and specified CVV e.g. 900 in transaction)

4)  Transaction was successful and getting CVV response "M"

Scenario 2 (Not getting CVV response)

3)  Create Authorize transaction (use same customer and haven't specified CVV in transaction)

4)  Transaction was successful but I am not getting CVV Response 

My questions are

A) Is there any way to get CVV Response in scenario 2?

B) CVV is not store when we create customer profile, so when we make any transaction like authorize, and capture how request validate without CVV? 

TestCustomer
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes it required if you want to get the CVV response.

The issuer bank might or might not declined an transaction based on the CVV response.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

a)no. CCV code is not save because of PCI compliance

b)It doesn't validate with CVV, if you want, you will have to ask the customer again.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thank you for your reply RaynorC1emen7

I have one quick question

Scenario 2 (Not getting CVV response)

3)  Create Authorize transaction (use same customer and haven't specified CVV in transaction)

4)  Transaction was successful but I am not getting CVV Response

In my scenario 2 is it required to pass cvv in step 3 because in either way I am getting response  “ Transaction was successful “ ( if CVV Response not require for me)?

Yes it required if you want to get the CVV response.

The issuer bank might or might not declined an transaction based on the CVV response.