cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This error code applies only to merchants on FDC Omaha

We Implemented the AIM methods in PHP after completed the test transaction by using the developer account.
But we are getting the response as below,

Response Code -
Response Subcode -
Response Reason Code - 205 
Response Reason Text - This transaction has been declined 

And we can see an explanation on AIM document is that, 

"This error code applies only to merchants on FDC Omaha. The value submitted in the merchant number field is invalid." 

Please help me to rectify the error.
ashok
3 REPLIES 3

Which test CC# did you use? You didn't happend to use the 4222222222222
community.developer.authorize.net/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/Integration01/message-id/23092

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I used the lice credit card.

I got reply from Authorize.net, The error you are receiving is because Authorize.Net does not yet have your processor configuration. You will want to contact your Merchant Services Provider (MSP) and obtain the processor platform name and configuration details. The MSP is the company that acts as your financial institution and funds the credit card transactions to your bank account. The processor configuration is what connects Authorize.Net to your MSP so that transactions can be processed and eventually funded.

Hope Merchant Services Provider (MSP)  is our bank.

We Implemented the AIM methods in PHP after completed the test transaction by using the developer account.

But you said this is a test developer account, that does not use MSP settings. or do you mean you were testing using the live/production account?