cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction API + Subscription Name

Hi All,

I use the Transaction API to download our transactional history.   Trouble is we are desiring to capture $subscription->name from our ARB transactions.   

Using the current Transaction API, it seems I can only capture the Subscription Descriptiobn which is useless to me without the Subscription name.  Does anyone know of a work around so that I might be able to capture the ARB subscription name from the Transaction api?

Thanks for the guidance

Tim

Rpgkeys
2 REPLIES 2

I don't believed that info is on the merchant account website transaction detail either, so there a good chance that is not getting saved with a transaction.

Did you happened to put in the invoice#? that is saved with the transaction since it is in the order section.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Name Combiner is a tool by which you can get a new name by merging two names of your choice. By using this name generator, you can easily create different unique names for several purposes. When you love a person, place, or may name, then you want your life to be surrounded by them. Similarly, when we talk about names, we want our treasured ones linked with every second title of our lives.

sdtgcfg