cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Status for Funded Transactions for eCheck

Hi,

An eCheck transaction after succesful validation  gets submmited in a batch at the end of day for settlement. After the settlement is completed, after the holding period the transaction gets funded and amount gets transferred to Merchant's bank account. I would like to capture this event.

What is the transaction status I can use to get Funding status of settled transaction?

"Settled Succesfully' status only indicates the settlement and not the funding right?

Please help,

Thanks,

Ravi.

ravindk
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ravi,

There is no API functionality that will provide you informatin for your eCheck funding. It is important to login to your Authorize.Net interface to verify your eCheck Statements.

Thanks,

Joy

View solution in original post

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Ravi,

There is no API functionality that will provide you informatin for your eCheck funding. It is important to login to your Authorize.Net interface to verify your eCheck Statements.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks, Joy

is it already accessible by API? Because support said me that eCheck status should return by Transaction API now but I didn't find such fields in transaction details response and in API docs