Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

synconnv1
Contributor

Unable to connect with production credentials Solved

We have been trying to switch from a sandbox account to a actual merchant account and when we do the GetHostedPaymentPageResponse the response comes back as: RefId: 127Token: nullMessage Code: E00007Message: User authentication failed due to invalid ...

deevoo

Charge card, create profile, create subscription PHP Solved

I've been trying to move our charges over to the API in php.I have charge a card and create profile working but cannot get create a subscription to work.I am trying to do this all on the same page.I am trying to grab the profile ID, payment ID, and a...

Requests to Delete Customer Profiles not Deleting Profile

I'm running into a weird issue. I'm trying to use the API to bulk delete customer profiles that have expired customer payment profiles, or no customer payment profiles. The issue is we have a ton of these, so I wrote a script that iterates through th...

Updating Customer's Subscription

Let me descibe my situation first. I have a customer who has subscribed one of my plans and now, the customer wants to upgrade their subscription. In my case upgrading subscription means adding more device and for each device, they add I provide them...

Get list of subscriptions based on CustomerProfileId Solved

I'm trying to get the list of subscription based on CustomerProfileId. Is there a way to get the list based on customerProfileId? My Case Description:I've list of plans and customers can subscribe to multiple plans. The way I'm trying to impelment th...

Ebay authorize.net

Hello, so I've registered to authorize.net for accepting credit card payments, and i've connected it all on my ebay perferences it says that authorize.net is ACTIVE, but when i try to list item it says this: It looks like there's a problem with this ...

Composer issue installing PHP SDK

Using the JSON file:/authorize/composer.jsonBy using the provided code:{ "require": { "php": ">=5.6", "ext-curl": "*", "phpunit/phpunit": "~4.8||~6.0", "authorizenet/authorizenet": ">=1.9.6 || <2.0" }, "autoload": { "classmap": ["constants"] } }and b...

Sandbox API transactions never getting a response today

Hi, Wondering if something is going on with the sandbox today, I am never getting a response or and errorresponse when I do the following: CreateTransactionController controller = new CreateTransactionController(apiRequest); controller.execute(); Cre...

Authorize.Net + JDE Connection

Hi,We are looking to change our OMS system to exist within our ERP, JD Edwards. Does anyone know if there is an existing connector between Authorize.Net and JDE?

rahulG

ARB Fail Case

Hello All,i am new to Authorize, can anyone help me or guide me to heandal fail case in arbcan anyone describe what we need to set up in our system or how we can handle fail case on our system form arbhow automatically transaction will be retried and...

Sample PHP script for webhooks notification listener page?

I've been trying for the past few days to get webhooks authcapture notifications to work for credit card payments using sandbox mode. My webhook url listener page never seems to receive data from authorize.net though after successful transactions. I'...

Migrating to Authorize.net from stripe

I’m planning for migrating to authorize.net form stripe and I have a few queries: Can I import my current subscriptions and plans data into my new authorize account ?Are there any recommended steps that I should follow to make the experience as seaml...

Same authorize net sandbox account in multiple servers

Hi, We are having one issue with respect to web hook notification between the servers. We are using single test Sandbox account between Development , QA and UAT environments. We have currently register development URL for web hook notification for ev...

Implementation of 3DS code

Hello, Could you tell me how can I implement 3DS code to authorize & capture request? Because a lot of cards required that staff, but I don't really know how can I find solution for that problem. 1. Where can I get information is code from phone requ...

Paypal Invoice ID in auth.net

I have set up paypal through authorize.net. It works just fine... however when I search transactions in authorize.net there is no saved invoice id or name to search for. It's really hard to search through a ton of paypal payments in order to find the...

SilkySully
Contributor

Issue with CreateCustomerPaymentProfile Solved

Good day all, I'm having an issue with using the createcustomerpaymentprofile.php. Even though the documentation (and developer.authorize.net web page) doesn't require a billing address when creating a new payment profile, it appears that when callin...

E00003 invalid merchantAuthentication Solved

Hello, I want to pay to some product using my own API, (because wroted SDKs isn't supported for my project type), but I get E00003 and that error shows information about "merchantAuthentication", but that attribute contains that element, and data loo...

Recurring Billing get transaction information

Hello, I am using Authorize.net to charge customers on either a monthly or yearly basis for our service. What can I use to get a list of all the transactions from yesterday, so that I can send emails to my customers for the following eventsThe custom...

kbaugher
Contributor

Accept hosted - getting an error from app-min.js

I am using an iFrame with the Accept Hosted form, and I'm setting hostedPaymentPaymentOptions as follows when asking for a token: SettingType setting4 = new SettingType(); setting4.setSettingName("hostedPaymentPaymentOptions"); setting4.setSettingVal...

dev-usa
Contributor

Anyone know how to make contact with AN Developer support?

I have been a Certified AN Developer for some time. So long, in fact, that I have lost my userID/password! I really need to make changes to my description and I have tried repeatedly to make some sort of contact with the AN people that are responsibl...