Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Retail software integration with yor pos system

Dear Sirs, we’ll install soon a management software at Davide Cenci’s store in NY: with our software the store staff can enter sales and other operations. For each sale is possible to select a payment method, at this point we will need to send to you...

kbaugher
Contributor

Webhook ping failed, but my endpoint is working

Hello, I have an endpoint set up on my end to receive JSON from Authorize.net's webhooks. I tested the endpoint using Postman to verify that it's up and running. I have even sent it a sample from your documentation, and I was able to pull in the JSON...

kbaugher
Contributor

Testing Webhooks w/ Sandbox Solved

Hello, I am trying to implement a webhook. I have the end point set up, but when I try to create a webhook in the sandbox I get a message saying "Error: Please generate a signature key from the Merchant/Partner interface to create a webhook." My unde...

Accept Hosted form not opening on tablet PCs

I have integrated the hosted credit card form into our environment and am having an issue with it opening on a PC that is also a tablet. The form will fire if you touch the screen but it will not if you use the track pad or mouse in chrome or mozilla...

Transaction ID invalid

What is the make-up of a valid transaction ID? Let's assume I get a E00099 response code when trying to create a customer profile. What would trigger this error on Authorize.Net's side?

darry

This transaction cannot be accepted.

I am trying to incoporate the cardholderAuthenication which we are going to implement.Trying to test with sandbox and it is coming back with the following error.Not sure what I am doing wrong.TIA Mon, 14 May 2018 16:46:36 -0700 INFO : [_sendRequest] ...

Authorize.Net Accept Hosted - auto redirect to my url?

I am integrating with authorize.net using the below. Authorize.Net Accept Hosted There are options in the getHostedPaymentPageRequest api to specify the url where people can view their receipt and when I run a test and submit a payment it works great...

coppercup
Regular Contributor

Accept Hosted in iFrame - What does return URL do? Solved

Despite the fact that the Accept Hosted documentation says... With any of the form integration methods, information specific to the customer can be passed back to the merchant’s server by embedding it in the continue/return URL or the cancel URL. ......

ajach

Sandbox Account Creation Down

The same issue presented many years ago: Previous Article Trying to setup for credentials, and I get an error with no other details. Tried several accounts/logins/emails/passwords, all passing validation. Please Help!

mvb89b

Put a hold on an Automated Recurring Billing Subscription

Is it just me or is it crazy that you cannot put a hold on an active subscription. So here is the hypothetical...Say I run a gym and a user from the website wants to put a hold on their subscription for 6 months. Currently in the PHP-SDK I am not abl...

Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel Solved

We are running identical code in our test and production environments.In production, there is no problem.In test, after years of having no problems, we are now seeing this error message:"System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not cre...

Split Payments

I have a web application where I need to split the transaction total and send different amounts of the entire transaction amount into two separate Authorize.net accounts. I can do this with Stripe via transfers from connected accounts, but I'm not su...

Hosted Form Update Clarification

I know this may be a simple question, but as this affects our customer's checkout experience, I need to be absolutely certain. With the upcoming eof of the 'old' Hosted Form/CIM and 'new' Hosted Form/CIM, this is ONLY affecting use cases where a Host...

icible
Contributor

Know the account market type Solved

HI! My customer opened an account and he receives the error:Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system. I try to find a way to see which market type he chooses when he opened the account, I can't find it anywhere. Where can I...

boh

Recurrent Payments without breaking PCI compliance? Solved

Hi, we are currently integrating authorize.net and we would like to set up RecurrentBilling without explicitly passing credit card data. How can we do this? We use Hosted Payment option for one off payments.

knightcode
Contributor

QuickChip API calls no longer swipe

Using the inperson-ios-sdk and the QuickChip API, calls to readQuickChipCardDataWithPredeterminedAmount just today stopped completing successfully when a chip-enabled card is swiped (not dipped). Non-chip enabled cards complete fine. Is anyone else e...

knightcode
Contributor

More verbose Logging From inperson-ios-sdk ??

Can someone tell me how to turn on more verbose Logging in the inperson-ios-sdk? I submitted a issue, and the devs came back asking for logs and implying it was possible to make them more verbose. They also told me to come here and ask how to do so. ...

tapseries
Contributor

How to link webhook to each user?

When customers purchase on our website, we are collecting their data (name, address, etc) and then passing it to auth.net via Access Hosted. We have a page that retrieves the webhook data when the transaction is appoved. After the transaction is made...

The SSL connection to the remote server could not be established

Using ActiveMerchant Ruby gem for all of our Authorize.net needs. We have had the same code working for several years, and all of our SSL certificates are up to date. Has there been any change on Authorize.net's side that we would receive this error:...