Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

payment url for invoice

Hi, I am trying to integrate ERPNext with authorize.netIn ERPNext , sales order has feature to request payment, in which an email is send to client and using the link in email he does payment on say paypal and inside ERPNext the status changes to pai...

jima
Regular Contributor

Accept.js Nonce TTL and Data Recall

Hi, I'm wondering if the data nonce, that is generated (and returned) by Accept.js, has a lifespan/expiration, or if it can be used indefinitely? Obviously, once it's been used, it dies haha. That much I do know, but how long does it remain viable to...

CIM integration in iOS with accept sdk Solved

Hello all, I want to integrate CIM(Customer Information Management) with authorize.net accept sdk in iOS to store customer credit card details for future use. Is there any solution to integrate CIM in ios?

CIM Integration in Android App

I want to integrate CIM for Android App, where the customers card details can be used for future payment via Android App. All I get was sending card details to Authorized.net and getting nonce for the card details which can be send to the server for ...

PcDudes524
Contributor

Authentication error when switching to Live

All of my code is working correctly with my sandbox credentials but as soon as I switch to the live version I start getting an error. The error is E00007 "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values". I have checked and rechecked ...

Completed payments ARB

Hu. I am working with recurring billing in sandbox. I am testing the webhook of authcaptured payments, but it never fires in ARB. I don’t know when the first payment is processed in ARB, I thought it was at 2 o’clock of the next business day. But sin...

Recurring payment: Completed payments

Precondition:Create new subscription via web panel.The start date for this subscription is today(11/27/2017).Actual behavior:The system doesn't approve first payment for subscription.All transactions have Pending status.Any notifications aren't sent(...

Update CIM and recurring billing

Hello, I'm creating a subscription on recurring billing and get the customerPaymentProfileID and the customerProfileID from response. With these data I update the customer information. But I got some problems with that. If I debug the profile is upda...

Andrey

Cyrillic symbols

HiI have issue with cyrillic symbols.When I create payment profile for customer I try save address in Russia.But Authorize.Net saved ????? instead cyryllic letters. But in XML accepted to use UTF-8. It is bug? Where I can read about this more?Thanks ...

cwork

SIM and Accept Hosted. Please explain how it works

Hello, A few questions: 1. We are currently using Simple Checkout. Is there a way to get a header image there? 2. SIM and Accept Hosted method. I don't quite get it. Does it work in the same way as PayPal buttons, in that the actual processing of the...

unmaskExpirationDate to ture does not unmask the expirationDate Solved

In the https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile "Try it", I was able to get the expirationDate to return "2018-06".However, when I try it on my own test platform, it didn't work. I am using the P...

How to update start date in updateSubscription

How to update start date in updateSubscription function on Authorize.net, using subscription Id Eventhough I am giving valid suscription Id, it returns following errorE00035 - The subscription cannot be found.

Accept Hosted Form Redirects me when I press the Enter Key

So my Accept Hosted Form is working. I can enter card information and click the Pay button which will show me a reciept and then redirects me to my page on Continue. The issue I have is that whenever I am on a text box ( like when typing a credit car...

jay71134
Contributor

Get all Subscriptions list

Hi, I know Get a List of Subscriptions function only return upto 1000 records and my client needs full list of subscripitons for reporting purpose. We are storing subscripiton id in our database, i tried "get a subscripiton" function to fetch subscri...

webhooks with multiple auth.net accounts- Solved

I have a website that I need to send payments to 2 different merchant accounts, this is based on what account the current user belongs to, example user1 sales go to store #1 Auth.net account, and user 2 sales go to store#2 auth.net account. The order...

creating a payment profile with Visa and AVS turned on

Hi, Having issues here with the creating of a Payment Profile in the CIM system. We have AVS turned on and can create a Payment Profile with a Mastercard, but when we try to create a Payment Profile with Visa it fails, if we turn off AVS then both wi...

New Iframe footer text not displaying

We have standard footer text that was showing in the old iframe for a long time. Now what we are preparing to convert over to the new iframe, this text is no longer displaying. To configure the footer text we: Log into Authorize.Net's web site using ...

Accept Hosted Payment Integration

Hi, I've tried my implementation in Sandbox and is working fine, when I move this integration to my Production environment I encounter an error after successfully requesting a token to populate the payment form using redirect method: { messages: { re...

Ruby on Rails Variables for Information

I keep getting errors when I try to use variables instead of inserting exact details. Here is my current code: request = CreateTransactionRequest.new@amount = session[:form_total]request.transactionRequest = TransactionRequestType.new()request.transa...

Create a customer profile without payment info Solved

Hi, I do not know how to create a customer profile without payment information. I need to create a customer profile in order to use it with Accept Customer Hosted Form. The problem is that the api documentation says that the payment info is mandatory...

Megha

Hiding Card details from logs

Hi, while doing transaction, apiRequest which is sent for payment is creating an xml request which holds cardDetails (particulary card Number) , this xml request is visible on logs( i can see them in killbill logs) as well, which ideally should not b...