Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

CoreyC
Contributor

A couple quirks with updateHeldTransactionRequest Solved

Documentation shows refTransId coming before action in the "Request" tab and they should be switched. We all know what a stickler you guys are for our parameters being in order... :)In the response, if you submit action=decline, the message in the Tr...

Accept Hosted sample code - Payment using previous card

The accept hosted payment form example code written in PHP shows a "Pay" tab that the customer can use to enter a new card to make a pyment. Is there a way to display a list of payment profiles for that customer and allow them to choose a card that t...

jpullam
Contributor

Error E00003 - Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. Solved

I am attempting to convert my programming to the API. The following is the test JSON that I have prepared: {"merchantAuthentication":{"name":"xxxxxxxx","transactionKey":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"},"order":{"invoiceNumber":54321,"description":"Test Auth API1"...

Create Payment Profile via CIM API question

Hello @RichardH, While creating Customer Payment Profiles using the CIM API, we got valid CustomerProfile and CustomerPaymentProfile Ids. However our clients are complaining that they are seeing a 1cent charge on thier Credit Cards. Is that normal? H...

Create a Customer Profile from a Transaction

Hi We have implemented Customer Payment Profile, we have stcuked on one point, here is the scenario: Customer completes a payment via credit card (Accept JS is sued to generate a nonce for card no).With transaction id we create customer and payment p...

Accept Customer Form for UK Account - Poor User Experience

We have a customer in the UK who is using the Accept Customer Form with CIM:https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/customer_profiles.html#Using_the_Accept_Customer_Hosted_Form However for UK customers, the form has a poor user experie...

Problem Using Accept.js

I followed the steps to set up Accept.js here: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/acceptjs.html When I do the very first step, which is to verify the credit card data, I get an error: E_WC_10:Please provide valid apiloginid. My ap...

This function is not supported (80090302)

Without making any changes to our code or Windows Server environment, we are now getting this error when attempting to charge a credit card in our platform. "This function is not supported (80090302)" We are using the nsoftware epayment integrator li...

E00059 On AuthOnly transactions Solved

We have an implementation that does Auth Only transactions on checkout which used to work fine. Recently we began receiving the following error on any createTransactionRequest: E00059:The authentication type is not allowed for this method call. After...

Transactions returning a null profile

Good morining. Recently, I've been using Authorize.Net's PHP SDK to build an application that includes data from Authorize.Net. Right now, I'm trying to get a list of transactions using the GetTransactionLisController. Everything seems to work fine, ...

stevec

Failing Authorize Continue Transactions for some PayPal customers

Every once in a while, we have a customer that repeatedly tries to checkout using PayPal and are unable to because our authOnlyContinueTransaction fails repeatedly. We get the message code E00027 "The transaction was unsuccessful." with error code 23...

The cardholder authentication value is invalid. Solved

Hi, I am using Cardinal Commerce to provide authenication services and able to receive back an ECI and CAVV. When I append those values to the Authorize.net request I get a response of error code 117 "The cardholder authentication value is invalid". ...

bdparker
Contributor

SIM Recurring Payments (or Installments)

Hi! I'd like to give our donors the option to pay in installments (such as to pay a certain amount billed automatically each month). I think somewhere in my research of setting up my SIM, I've encountered some string of code or URL I needed to do thi...

React native Accept.js

Hi, Is it possible to use Accept.js in React native applications?Can I call the Accept.js script from React native code somehow? Sincerely,Luka Vranješ3topia agency

Priest

How to refund to multiple transactions? Solved

Hi We are offering multiple payments (EMI's) for a single product on our website. Now some users wants refund after say 4-5 payments. How to implement this using single transaction? Issues:1) We have implemented refunds functionality provided by API ...

I got the token, now what? Locked

Hello, I am able to call the getAcceptCustomerProfilePage() function and pass in a CustomerProfileID and get back a token. Now that I have the token, and I am storing it in my database for future use, which functions do I need to call to say, charge ...

Unexpected Element ErrorResponse error from SDK

Hi, I'm getting the following exception thrown from the SDK when attempting to refund a customer's card (this code is running in production). The exception is repeatable and seems associated with a specific card. However, the exception itself seems t...

bng

SIM Response Fields (eCheck) Authorizenet RUBY SDK

I have an app that allows users to submit and refund cc/eCheck payments. I have a question on efunding eCheck transactions. For Refund a Transaction endpoint, if payment is bankAccount, the API seems to require account (last four), aba routing (last ...

How to get customerProfileId -- for sandbox account

Hi Team, We have two applications using Authorize.net payment gateway, we came to know API has updated so our client needs to update the applications with new API changes. We downloaded sample application from the link: https://developer.authorize.ne...

Submitting Level 2 Data

Our company is an insurance company that takes insurance payments and would like to try and get the level 2 rates. Is this something we can do given that our payments do not include tax, duty, or freight? We would be able to provide the tax exempt st...

How to Pre-fill billing info in CIM hosted page popup

When the Add a New Payment Method form is displayed, via AuthorizeNetPopup.openAddPaymentPopup(), all fields are initially blank. Our site has already collected some information in the Billing Information section and we'd rather not burden the custom...

The merchant login ID or password is invalid Solved

Hi, I'd appreciate any advice on a problem we're experiencing using SandBox accounts to process payments. Whenever, we submit a transaction to Authorize.Net we get the following error message; "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the acco...

Migrating Subscriptions to Another Authorize.Net Account

Hi, we're trying to migrate subscriptions from one Authorize.net account to another from our WordPress/Woocommerce website.When we switched over the payment gateway settings, non of the renewals are working on the new account.Please advise. Thanks

Is emulation still available?

Hello. We have Authorize.net integrated into some of our products, which have been around for many years. We have recently integrated your latest SDK and replaced the SIM option with Accept Hosted. We also have AIM included. We have some customers th...

E00007 - Message using online testing tool Solved

I'm using your online testing tool athttps://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html I put in my Login Id/Transaction Key - I click 'Done'. I go to Charge A Credit Card - I get 'E00007'. I've recreated my transaction key a few times. Still j...

White page after submitting payment information

When we complete a transaction, our payment information will be submitted to Authorize.net gateway, and then Aythorize.net will ask a link address configured at Authorize.net background. Configuration parameters is x_relay_url. Our link site will dea...

Level 2 Data - Not Getting Level 2 Pricing from Bank Solved

Having an issue with our bank not giving us Level 2 Data pricing, blaming Authorize.Net for not passing the data. I'm passing the below fields:• Tax• Tax Exempt Status• Duty• Freight• PO NumberIf it's an out of state transaction, $0.00 tax and Tax Ex...

Redirect with hosted page requiring POST

I hope I'm missing something here but the documentation and examples for using the full page hosting solution always want to use POST. You cannot redirect to a POST so I don't see how this can work correctly. All the examples seem to assume that I'm ...