Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

DAL07

Any PeopleSoft users integrating to Authorize.net APIs?

Hi all.I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has successfully integrated to Authorize.net for hosted payments using delivered PeopleSoft document and rest based app messaging? If so I'd love to talk to you about your approach. I have one m...

bdparker
Contributor

Trying to write simple PHP form to handle payments.

Hi! I'm trying to create a checkout script in HTML and PHP which can easily allow custom fields and make simgle purchase payments. This is proving to be quite the challenge, and I'd like to ask your advice as to how to approach this. I've created a f...

HD2Pct

Turning off 3DES breaks SSL

Hi- In my classic ASP application, submission to A.net seemed to grind to halt when they "retired" 3DES. Some on this forum apparently fixed the problem by disabling 3DES. I tried that approach but when I did that, I couldn't access any SSL pages on ...

MD5 Hash with Accept.js?

Hi All, I've been hitting my head against a wall for a while now. Currently getting a Error: E00116 "he authenticated merchant does not have access to the specified OTS Token." I have the accept.JS and php sdk credientials the same and both on produc...

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet

I am using Caldera Forms in WordPress with the Authorize.net Addon in Sandbox mode. Everything seems set, but I keep getting "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet" when trying to use the form. I've read other discussions on this forum with the same topic...

Marcy
Contributor

How do I get testing API Login ID and Transaction key to be recognized?

I am working on a new development site that will eventually replace an existing live site. I have a sandbox account that I used last year that I am going to use again. On the new site, if I understand this correctly, I keep Production selected, not T...

Re: error E00114 - Invalid OTS Token Errors

Hi Support, We are using some wordpress plugin and integrated this plugin with authorized.net payment gateway. The problem we are facing when ever a transaction done with credit card its shows Invalid OTS Token. [E00114] Please guide how to solve thi...

Declined due to CCV in Sandbox Mode

Hello When I submit a new 'createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in sandbox with validationMode set to 'liveMode' the credit card is always declined due to a CCV mismatch even though I've tried 5 perfectly good credit cards. Just wondering if this is ...

iOS Accept SDK Integration Issue

Trying to integrate the Swift Accept SDK, and I'm getting an error when i'm installing the iOS Accept SDK. It's telling me that it is using the 3.0 swift version and I'm using 3.2 (which is the latest release). Is there any timeline on when this will...

Drupal Commerce AIM Integration issues with Sandbox

I'm having issues getting the Drupal Commerce Authorize.net AIM module working with a Sandbox Account. My Sandbox Accout is set to Live and I am using the API login ID and Transaction Key (not Sandbox login credentials) in the 'Enable payment method:...

sameer

3D secured test cards

Hello I am implementing 3D secure with my site now I've implemented authorize and capture module .... Now i need to implement 3D secure method , so as some examples or discussions that I've read now i need 3D secure test card numbers as i need to tes...

Not in testmode, but sometimes getting an AuthCode of "000000"

Background: We have had an "annual renewal" application running successfully for a couple years. A year ago we added code to start saving Customer Profiles on Authorize. Now we are sometimes (often) getting AuthCodes of "000000" for transactions. We ...

Only Visa Working on our Apple Pay Account

Hi, I just met with someone at Apple and they seem pretty confident that something is breaking either on the Auth.net side or when Auth.net passes the data across to the processor (I believe Chase Paymentech). We are currently only able to accept Vis...

Four decimal digits in payment amount

We're being forced to use the hosted payment form and while the information is passing over properly, the amount is always showing with four decimal digits. Is there a way to fix this? It looks stupid when you're dealing with dollars and cents.

autopilot
Contributor

Rules for recurrign transactions with big payment period

Hello, decided to write here as nobody replied in support. Lets say customer wants to sell a subscription plan with subsequent annual recurring payments. The questons are: 1) how long will the tokens live?2) if tokens are received for a card which wi...

PcDudes524
Contributor

Hosted gateway payment stalled

When I click the 'Pay' button in my hosted gateway the words change to 'Processing' and nothing happens. How can I determine what is happening?

Webhooks notifications incorrect post request from system

Good evening!Your documentation says that for veryfying notifications, "The hash is sent in a custom header: X-ANET-Signature". So I had registered my sandbox account, and while testing it (using pastebin) - didn`t actually find this signature in the...

rrr944276
Contributor

hostedpaymentiframecommunicatoruel question

found at https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html that i need hostedpaymentiframecommunicatorurl i made the page from the sample listed than added the following: I this correct code or am i missing something i need to...

jima
Regular Contributor

Accept.js authentication/security Solved

When making a client (JavaScript) call, a form of authentication is expected by Accept.js. If requires an apiLoginID and a clientKey. So my question is:What is considered acceptable practice for the storage/display/use of those 2 elements? Not sure i...

How to get status on loaner device application?

I have submitted a request for a loaner device through the following link and I had not received any confirmation email or an email stating the current status of the application. It has been a week after the form submission. Is there a way to get the...

rrr944276
Contributor

redirect the user back to your site

How do i redirect the user atfter entering there credit card information redircet theuser back to my site. I am using a iframe below is the code class using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using System.Web;using AuthorizeNet...